1. Are the promoters also getting dumber???? Um…..”So, you can stay” is FOUR words not FIVE!!!!
2. I can actually see it now. I makes sense……everything!!! Why Blair choose Chuck….i mean look at that face ^^^^!! (no offence to Ed its just Chuck’s persona that gives me the creeps)
and last but not least
3. I feel like Dair is so awesome (probably bc of Peighton not the writers) when they are together…idk, it feels like old times. It’s like nothing happened and they are right back to the Dair we all love. But the only time that this is at risk is when Chuck or Serena are involved……Blair is either feeling inferior to Serena (bc she thinks she gets everything she wants…incl Dan) or Chuck (bc she feels like she deserves nothing more and that no one will love her again)….idk
I feel conflicted you?
- lemonadechan likes this
- dair-you-to-move likes this
- crazytownhananapants likes this
- arianna4president likes this
- scarletelephant answered:Maybe Leighton and Penn were hoping that their acting would change the ending of this series.
- dairpressiontherapy likes this
- aahsaaloteeeeh likes this
- youshouldwriteabook-goonview likes this
- cleoselene answered:I definitely think the actors are playing something different than the writers are writing.
- teamcyrusbitch likes this
- shawnmwilliams likes this
- danceinsanely likes this
- hellsbecca likes this
- dair4eva posted this